Are you entitled to a
Tax Rebate?

Are you entitled to a Tax Rebate?

1 in 3 UK taxpayers can get a tax rebate. We’re the UK’s favourite tax rebate company.


See how much you could claim

    Claim Your Tax Rebates

    How do I claim a tax rebate?

    1 in 3 UK taxpayers can get a tax rebate. We’re the UK’s favorite tax rebate service.

    To claim a tax rebate you only need to follow a few simple steps. It takes seconds to start your tax refund claim and we’ve made it easy at every stage.

    Our Tax Rebate Services has agreed processes in place with the tax office which streamlines the tax refund process and means you can claim the maximum you’re owed without fuss. We do the paperwork for you keeping everything straightforward and giving you peace of mind.

    Who Can Claim?

    HealthCare Tax Rebates
    Teachers Tax Rebates
    Tax Rebates For Police Officers
    Uniform Tax Rebate UK
    Tax Rebates For Mechanic
    Tax Rebates Services

    Frequently Asked Questions


    What are your fees?

    It is completely free to submit a claim. You are not required to make any upfront payment or provide bank details.

    If we are successful in recovering a refund for you, we will charge a fee of 35% (excluding VAT) of any refund we obtain for you. VAT is payable on the fee element only. Where the rebate does not cover our minimum fee of £45 plus VAT, there will be no additional charges to pay.

    How long does the process take?

    Most claims are completed within 6-12 weeks. During busy times or for more complex claims, it may take up to 16 weeks. If you have not heard back from HMRC after 16 weeks, we will recommend resubmitting your claim.

    How many years can I claim back?

    You can claim a tax rebate for the last 4 tax years. This means you can currently claim for jobs you have had since April 2017.

    Will the rebate be recovered from my employer?

    No. The rebate will be recovered from HMRC, as you are reclaiming overpaid tax you have personally paid through your wages.

    What documentation do I need to send?

    All you need to send to us is your signed claim form, which we will email to you when you complete the online application form.

    We will contact you if we need any further information. We do not always require your P45′s, P60′s etc.

    For a uniform tax claim, you do not need proof of any expenditure incurred for washing your uniform. If you are claiming tax relief for professional fees, HMRC may require proof of actual amounts paid. For other expense claims (such as tools and equipment), please include a copy of the receipts/proof of purchase when sending in your claim form.

    Do I need to claim every year?

    Not usually. When you submit a claim with us, we will not only claim a rebate for prior years, but we’ll also apply to change your tax code to ensure that you receive the relevant tax reliefs directly in your pay. You will receive notification of your new tax code from HMRC.

    If your circumstances change, or you have irregular expenses which you wish to claim for, it may be necessary to submit a claim periodically. If you think this applies to you, please contact us for advice.

    Where can I find your Terms & Conditions?

    Click here to view our Terms & Conditions.

    Are you a government agency or affiliated with HMRC?

    No. HMRC does not endorse or affiliate itself with ANY private company. We are a private firm who specialise in PAYE tax refund claims.

    Will my information ever be sold or used for marketing?

    Never! We take privacy extremely seriously. We use your personal information to process your tax claim. Your information is only ever shared with HMRC in order review your claim – and this is only after you give us signed permission to do so. We will never sell your information to a third party without your express consent.

    We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office for data protection purposes. You can view our registration details here our ICO Link needs to be here.

    We have also signed up to ICO’s Personal Information Promise to demonstrate our commitment to safeguarding your personal information.

    How will I get paid?

    Payment will be via bank transfer or cheque if requested.

    I’ve lost my cheque. Can you send a new one?

    We can reissue your cheque, however there will be a fee of £15. This fee is to cover the cost of cancelling your original cheque and associated admin costs.

    No Rebate, No Fee

    Our No Rebate, No Fee promise means that we will only charge a fee if we are successful in recovering a rebate for you. There are no upfront costs and our fee is deducted from the HMRC settlement so you’ll never have to pay anything directly out of your own pocket.

    Claim back tax for the last 4 years!

    If you have never applied for a tax rebate before, we can back-date a tax claim for the last 4 tax years! So even if you are no longer employed, or have changed jobs, you can still claim. If you are still working, we will also apply to have your tax code changed so the tax you pay each month is reduced!

    Calculate your Tax Rebate

    Employment Information
    Step 1/6
    Work Related Expenses
    Step 2/6
    Your Income
    Step 3/6
    PPI Refunds
    Step 4/6
    Your Address
    Step 5/6
    Your Details
    Step 6/6

    Great News, We've estimated your refund is £154.21 Per Year!

    The largest rebate we’ve recovered for someone in a similar job to you is £1,903.33!

    Great News, We've estimated your refund is £462.48 Per Year!

    The largest rebate we’ve recovered for someone in a similar job to you is £1,903.33!

    Great News, We've estimated your refund is £603.36 Per Year!

    The largest rebate we’ve recovered for someone in a similar job to you is £1,903.33!

    *This calculation is based on the average refunds obtained by previous clients with similar expenses and/or job titles. Your actual refund will be calculated based on a detailed review of your individual circumstances and we can claim back your rebate for up to 4 years.